New Study Shows New Dads Suffers From Low Testosterone (Low – T)
What is testosterone? a steroid hormone that stimulates development of male secondary sexual characteristics, produced mainly in the testes, but also in the ovaries and adrenal cortex.
Testosterone dips to a very low number after men becomes a father or becomes a new parent.
The more he gets involve in raising the child, like changing diapers, playing and reading the child bed time stories.
The study took a great samples of men during their single life and childless and compared after the men became parents. A doctor in Harvard Medical University was asked what’s the take away from this study is and he said “male parental care is important, so important that it actually shaped the physiology of men”.
The study, experts say, suggests that men’s bodies evolved hormonal systems that helped them commit to their families once children were born. It also suggests that men’s behavior can affect hormonal signals their bodies send, not just that hormones influence behavior. And, experts say, it underscores that mothers were meant to have child care help.
“This is part of the guy being invested in the marriage,” said Carol Worthman, an anthropologist at Emory University who also was not involved in the study. Lower testosterone, she said, is the father’s way of saying, “ ‘I’m here, I’m not looking around, I’m really toning things down so I can have good relationships.’ What’s great about this study is it lays it on the table that more is not always better. Faster, bigger, stronger — no, not always.”
Type this following web address on the URL bar: www.trcenter.net, after reading and learning more about the symptoms and treatment for Low Testosterone or also called Low T. Set up an appointment that week. You will need to get a your testosterone level check with a blood test. If you can’t handle needles you definitely have low testosterone (bad joke, I know). Anyways, once the doctor determined that you have a low testosterone. He will put you on a testosterone replacement regiment which includes injecting you with testosterone to help your body start producing testosterone and get you back in normal level. Many former Low T deficient patients told us that they felt the effects in one day. They have more energy, they feel stronger and have great sex drives which their wife or girlfriends love. They felt like they got the old person back in their life.
If you go to your closes testosterone replacement center in Providence Rhode Island Today! I promise your old self back, GET BACK IN THE GAME!
- I’m shocked about the reviews on-line. I absolutely loved bring my baby girl here. I’m a first time mother who HATED the idea of dropping my 8 week old off with strangers. I interviewed all the daycares in the area and knew right away I loved this place.
The first day of the transition week was hard on me (I only dropped her off for an hour!) but the staff was so great, by the third day I couldn’t stop telling everyone how shocked I was that I could trust these people 100%!! The staff made me feel so comfortable dropping her off every morning. I knew she was safe and happy.
I would highly recommend LCSH to all my family and friends. – Julianne M. (Brookline, MA)
- My daughter has been at the Harvard Street location since she was about 18 months old. We switched here when we moved and she’s done so well there. The teachers are so good with the kids and obviously care for them. My daughter has really flourished there and my husband and I talk about how much she’s learned since starting there all the time. I really couldn’t say more great things about this place. – Stephanie H. (Dedham, MA)
- LCSH has been like a second home for my children. We started off when my oldest daughter was around 3 years old, transitioning out of a terrible Montessori experience. We had a wonderful experience with pre-school and she adjusted right away and looked forward to school every morning. Ellen (lead PS teacher) was incredibly gifted. My daughter moved on to pre-K where she enjoyed field trips, outings, play production and weekly swim class (and now can swim independently). She also started early literacy and math. When she transitioned to KG in public school, she was more than ready. The staff treated her as if she was their daughter at LCSH, always very loving and caring. To this day, they greet her with warmth and hugs and kisses.When we had a second baby, we wanted a nanny to ease our home life but our nanny turned out to be terrible on day 1. So, I called the owner (Ina) in a panic, and she called me bad within minutes asking me to start transitioning our baby daughter the VERY NEXT DAY into the infant room. She was welcomed with love and kindness and was treated like a princess. The infant teachers are simply incredible, and they love every single child they take care of. Additionally, they are always doing creative art projects with the infants that you can take home! Our daughter loved coming even during separation anxiety months!
LCSH has been truly an amazing blessing for our family. Ina also sent one of the teachers to bring my older daughter over to PreK when she didn’t get into the after school program in KG. She has always been very flexible, kind, and responsive. She takes concerns very seriously and will work with families to address them. When she found out I was ill at some point, she offered to bring me food or groceries! The families in this center are like family to her.
The greatest asset to LCSH are the incredible teachers, who truly love their job and it shows! – H.D. (Brookline, MA)
- We had a good experience there. The owner is quite responsive on various issues. They had a rich curriculum and my kid had a lot of fun. – Yiru (Seatle, WA)
- I cant say enough about how wonderful this preschool is. When I first met Ina and heard about the success of her Brookline locations, I knew I wanted my little man to go there. Then I met the new teachers and it has only convinced me that this school is like no other. It’s hard enough to go to work and leave your child in someone’s care. To see how these teachers love him and care for him so well, it makes it a little easier. Highly recommend to all of Needham! – Holly C. (Needham, MA)
- We have our little guy here and all I can say is as soon as the doors open he leaves me like yesterday’s news and when I pick him up he doesn’t want to leave. The School is small but wonderfully decorated and the staff is fantastic, loving, and nurturing. With nothing but franchised preschools around it’s nice to see a local, well respected alternative move into the neighborhood. Ina and her staff should be please with this foray into Needham. – Paul C. (Needham, MA)
ChildCare Center In Brookline MA
Gardner Co. plans daycare center in Downtown Boise U.S. Bank building
Gardner Co., the Downtown Boise developer that built Idaho’s tallest building and bought the second-tallest, has heard from some of its tenants that a daycare facility would be really handy, according to documents filed with the city of Boise.
“Currently there are not a lot of daycare options in Downtown Boise and this project seeks to fulfill that need,” a letter explaining Gardner’s request for permits to develop and operate the daycare space reads.
Gardner is asking the city’s approval to use 4,200 square feet — almost half — of the U.S. Bank building’s first floor for the daycare facility. The building is located on the southwest corner of Capitol Boulevard and Main Street. Gardner bought it in 2013 and recently finished a two-building, multi-use project on its west and south sides that includes retail, office, convention, meeting and public transportation space.
Background checks for daycare centers begin with a finger print
TWIN FALLS, Idaho – “We try to make things as safe as possible for children so the parents can be ensured there’s a safe environment there,” said Tom Shanahan, Public Information Officer for the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.
Most jobs require background checks, but when your job involves the well-being of someone else’s child, that check is especially important.
In Idaho, this background check begins with a finger print.
“With that finger print, what we can do is actually check all the registries both national, state, and local and so we’d look at the Federal Bureau of Investigations national criminal history background check system, the Idaho State Bureau criminal identification, the statewide child abuse registries, state driving records, and then the federal and state sex offender registries,” said Shanahan.
The Step Ahead Learning Center in Twin Falls conducts a reference check in addition to a criminal background check.
“Before we even hire someone, we do do a reference check, we have to do, if they had a background check within the last two years they have to do a name check with the Idaho State Police,” said Rosalinda Bowman, Executive Director of Step Ahead Learning Center.
Childcare Center In Brookline
Syrian refugees face challenges accessing childcare in Kamloops
After one year of being in Canada, most of the 11 Syrian families who are living in Kamloops, B.C., are still struggling to find work and childcare (Brookline, MA).
Kamloops Immigrant Services has been working with most of the refugees to help provide English language classes. Executive director Paul Lagacé has seen the challenges they face trying to get established within the year allocated to them by the federal government.
“If you don’t have a job, it’s very difficult for you to go looking for work if you have no place for your children to be,” he said.
“It has a greater impact on their potential success rate of establishing and settling because they are on a pretty strict timeline.”
BOSTON – A Boston charter school is working with several agencies to investigate an alleged sexual assault on a school bus, but parents are outraged because they say they learned of the incident through a Facebook post and not from the school.
Boston police told FOX25 they were notified of incident November 3. FOX25 learned Renaissance Boston Charter School failed to notify the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, the agency which regulates the school and was supposed to be notified within two days of the incident being reported.
Materials: construction paper, brown, black and red paint, paper plates, paint brush optional: googly eyes, red pom-pom, glitter, optional baby wipes (for cleaning)
Step 1: Pour a small amount of brown paint onto one paper plate. Remove the child’s shoe and sock and paint the bottom of their foot brown. Make sure you don’t you too much paint, a coating on their foot is enough.
Step 2: Assist the child with stepping on the paper to make the footprint. This will make the reindeer’s face. Your child’s toes will be at the top to make the reindeer’s hair. Clean your child’s foot with baby wipes or soap and water.
Step 3: Pour a small amount of black paint on your child’s hands. Have them rub their hands together so that both hand have a light coating of paint. Again, you want to make sure that you don’t use too much paint.
Step 4: Assist your child with placing their painted hands on top/side of their reindeer’s head. This will make the antlers. Clean your child’s hands with baby wipes or soap and water.
Step 5: Decorate your reindeer’s face. Add googly eyes, red pom-pom or paint for nose to make Rudolph.
Little Corner SchoolHouse Philosophy (Child Care Center Brookline)
Little Corner SchoolHouse (LCSH) was founded in 1989 as a co-educational early childcare facility, servicing the needs of parents and their children from ages 8 weeks through 6 years. Our programs include Infant, Toddler, Preschool, and Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K).
At Little Corner SchoolHouse (LCSH), we recognize the needs of each individual child and work hand-in-hand with parents to provide a safe, loving, and learning environment. Our child-centered setting promotes growth in all areas of development – social, emotional, cognitive and physical.
Our developmentally appropriate curriculum builds a child’s self-esteem, as we encourage self-help skills and natural curiosity to explore and experiment. We foster respect and teach our children to appreciate the cultural diversity in our school. We celebrate customs and rituals that link the diverse cultures of our families.
At Little Corner SchoolHouse (LCSH), we understand that the most effective teachers are those who cherish children. Teachers provide the cornerstone of our Little Corner SchoolHouse (LCSH) community, upon which is built a caring environment for our students that reflects a sincere commitment to and respect for children above all.
CALL 781-444-5274 TO SCHEDULE YOUR TOUR TODAY!
Little Corner SchoolHouse Needham
430 Hunnewell Street
Needham, MA 02494